Ericom: Where happy employees fuel success, once again in 2023

Our commitment to employee well-being continues to shine.

In today’s rapidly evolving business landscape, one thing remains clear: the key to any company’s triumph lies in the satisfaction and engagement of its employees. Ericom, a leading player in the Australian market, has once again exemplified its unwavering commitment to its workforce by participating in the highly regarded WRK+ Best Places to Work study for the second year running.

At the heart of Ericom’s involvement in this study was a two-pronged goal: to gain invaluable insights into what truly matters to its team members and to benchmark its performance against other Australian workplaces. The recognition Ericom received in 2022, earning a coveted spot on the prestigious Best Places to Work list, spoke volumes about the company’s dedication to fostering a positive and supportive work environment.

The WRK+ benchmark survey provided Ericom with a unique opportunity to delve beneath the surface and gain a comprehensive understanding of its strengths and areas for improvement. While it was Ericom’s inaugural participation in a survey of this nature last year, the company has long recognised the significance of prioritising employee happiness through its own internal staff surveys. After all, Ericom firmly believes that a happy and fulfilled team lies at the very core of its success.

What truly shone through in the survey was the incredible response rate, with a staggering 93 percent of Ericom’s staff taking the time to share their opinions. They generously rated various aspects of the company, including how teams collaborate, their compensation, and the sense of purpose they find in their work. This exceptional level of engagement and team spirit serves as a true testament to the outstanding culture cultivated within Ericom.

To arrive at the final scores, staff responses accounted for 60 percent, while the remaining 40 percent reflected the company’s culture, encompassing its policies and values. This balanced approach ensured that both the perspectives of employees and the guiding principles of the organisation were given due consideration.

While Ericom is undeniably proud of its achievements, the company does not view them as an endpoint. Rather, they are seen as stepping-stones toward continuous progress. The organisation believes in setting ambitious targets for its staff, recognising their untapped potential for growth. Equally, Ericom maintains high standards for its management team, constantly striving to climb higher on the list of best workplaces. The company firmly believes that through this ongoing improvement, it will reap the rewards in the form of a motivated workforce and grateful customers.

A sincere congratulations and heartfelt gratitude are extended to every member of Team Ericom. Their exceptional contributions and daily accomplishments form the very foundation of the company’s success.

In the 2023 edition of the WRK+ Best Places to Work study, an astounding 43,000+ employees from 101 organisations across Australia actively participated.

As Ericom embarks on a new chapter in its journey, the company remains resolute in its commitment to employee well-being and recognises the pivotal role they play in driving its continued growth and prosperity. With an unwavering focus on fostering a positive work environment and leveraging valuable insights, Ericom is poised to flourish as an employer of choice well into the future.

Share this: