UniSuper approached M2K to evaluate, support and deliver two different security solutions to solve their core business needs. In this case UniSuper required to successfully secure, report on, and prevent security threats across their corporate and bring your own (BYO) devices.
After understanding the objective, two mobile threat defence vendors were selected for an in-depth comparison across capabilities and performance against an extensive success criteria.
Over the course of several weeks, M2K successfully integrated and validated both solutions, ensuring UniSuper was equipped and confident to pick the solution that will be the line of defence for their mobile security: today and tomorrow.
M2K’s criteria for success that was tested:
- Performance against typical threats a user will encounter such as malware, phishing and risky hotspots
- How well the solution integrated and performed with UniSuper’s existing software and solutions
- How well the solution managed the threats of a device and secured its information when attacked
- Extensive reporting extracted to show what insights can be leveraged and utilised
- The overall end-user experience and how easy it was to use
Through working with M2K and the selected security vendors, UniSuper was able to confidently make an evidence-based decision on a solution that best met their business needs. Through the true partnership formed between M2K and UniSuper, UniSuper has chosen to proceed with implementing a mobile threat defence solution across their device fleet, with M2K as their managed service provider.
Ericom acquired M2K in January 2020